Tuesday 16 July 2013

Liebster Award Tag

Hallo all!
I've been very kindly tagged by the lovely Hannah over at Hannah's Beauty Blog, to do the Liebster Award Tag! If you don't know what this is about, basically you do 11 Random Facts about yourself, answer the person who's tagged you's 11 questions, then tag 11 people with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions, so without further ado, here goes!

11 Random Facts 

1. My all time favourite person in the world who I would love to meet is David Bowie. Actually, it's a toss up between him and Bruce Springsteen.
2. I drive a red Smart Car called Mo.
3. I LOVE hedgehogs.
4. I've dyed my hair so many times I cannot even remember what my natural colour is. Poor hair.
5. I play bingo every Monday and I have never won anything. Ever
6. If I could be any superhero, it would be Wolverine from X Men because he is the coolest.
7. I don't own a single pair of high heels.
8. I have a shelf dedicated to different tea's in my room, it's my favourite shelf
9. More than any beauty product, I love to buy underwear, so much so that I have to avoid lingerie shops and websites because my entire earnings will somehow disappear.
10. I'm actually really good at Call of Duty, ha.
11. My favourite biscuit is Fox's Cream Crunches because they're so creamy and delicious.

I never realised how hard it was to think of facts about yourself, suddenly it was like I'd been a hermit all my life, and never done anything or seen anything. Not that being a hermit is a bad thing, I imagine it's quite relaxing.

Now for Hannah's questions!

1. What’s your favourite smelling beauty product? 
Would have to be, without a shadow of a doubt, Umberto Giannini Purrfect Hot Styler Spray, or anything out of the range in the black bottles. They have the greatest scent, sweet and musky and you can build it up with lots of the products and the scent lingers all day.

2.Describe yourself in three words.
Smiley. Awkward. Pale. - How simple does that make me sound? :p

3. Lipstick or lipgloss and name your favourite.
Lipstick all the way. As for my favourite, it varies week to week, but at the moment I really love my new Topshop Macaroon, which is a pretty summery pink.

4. Plain eyes and a red lip, or statement eyes and a nude lip?
Plain eyes, red lip. I've never worn a smokey eye in my life though, so you never know, it might change.

5. What beauty product do you feel like everyone has tried, and you should have, but you haven’t? (A bit like me and the MAC scenario!)
Ha, good question. The Bumble and Bumble hair products, especially the thickening hairspray, everyone raves about the Bumble and Bumble products, but I just cannot bring myself to spend that on shampoo's, cause that's like a weeks worth of food, maybe even two, and I prefer to eat.

6.Can you remember the first makeup you bought, and what was it?
I was actually thinking about this the other day! It was a Natural Collection Foundation, which was about three shades too dark for my skin colour. I'm sure I looked like a nutter.

7.Where is the nicest place in the world that you have ever been?
This is a difficult question! Hmm. I went to Berlin a couple of years ago, and we visited a beer garden called Prater Beer Gardens, and by far it was the best moment I've ever had on holiday, cheap as chips, the beer flows freely, tonnes of fairy lights and lovely people and great food. But then I visited Rome with my better half earlier on this year and it was absolutely beautiful

8.Would you ever consider starting a YouTube channel?
I'm currently working on one right now!

9.What was your favourite subject in school?
Drama, so much so I decided to study it at Uni. I haven't decided whether it was a great or foolish idea yet.

10.What are your favourite blog posts to write?
Reviews! I'm such a scatty blogger, there's post it notes covering my wall with ideas for posts for each day of the week, but I'll always fall back on a review! I love to read collection posts though, and haul posts.

11. Do you have any pets? 
No puppies unfortunately! But I have two little black witches cats, one who is the gobbiest cat I've ever met and just shouts all the time. And a teeny little ginger hamster called Bear who is refusing to stay still for a picture, but he looks like a miniature version of this:

That's the end! Hope everybody learnt some new things and I hope you pass the exams.

My questions for y'all are:
1. The classic desert island question, what's the one product you'd take to a desert island and why?
2. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
3. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
4. The world ends in one hour, what are you going to do with it?
5. Favourite skincare brand?
6. If you could only eat three foods a day, what would they be?
7. What's your first memory?
8. Have you got any claim to fames?
9.  Pastels or bright colours?
10. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?

I've tagged:

Amyloo from Amyloo's World

Mia from Make Me Up Mia

Taylor from Seams and Smiles

Chelsea from Calico Courage

Mackenzie from Easy, Lucky, Free

Ashley from That Teenage Chic

Laura from Lost in Wonderland

Rosie from Rosie Alexandra

Megan from Little Miss Average

Anya from Crazylins

You're all deserving of the award, so carry on blogging ladies :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012