Wednesday 24 July 2013

Givenchy Pop Gloss Review

This month has been a limited spend month for me, as will next and the month after, which is getting boring, but needs to be done. So to occupy myself, I've been digging around in my make up draw and re discovering things I'd forgotten about.

I found this Givenchy Pop Gloss tucked away at the back behind various travel bottles of dry shampoo and moisturiser I haven't used in years and I cannot tell you how excited I was to find it again! I'd totally forgotten I'd had it, but the timing was perfect because it's such a summery colour!

Colour - 448 Pop Gloss Crystal

 It's the most stunning coral colour with peachy gold flecks in it to give your lips a slight shimmer. And the smell is delicious, it's very faint, like MAC's lipsticks slight vanilla scent - but it smells of popping candy, which makes me nostalgic for the 90's. The doe foot applicator is easy to use and the product goes on in a beautiful thick layer.

 So pretty! It's sheer, with the right amount of pigment to give a flush of colour, you can wear it alone, or I've yet to put it over a lipstick and not like it. The finish is high shine, but not at all sticky, which I often find is an issue with glosses.

Unfortunately, I think they've discontinued this gloss now, but if you like it, you can still find some on eBay here, or Amazon here. They start at £8.00 which is great for a high end product.



2 comments:

  1. This colour is seriously sooper . I love shimmer effects so my collection is always open for this kinda products.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks, yes of course, I've just given you a follow on bloglovin', looking forward to reading some more of your posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Sherry Darling's Things | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012